MD-TV Vertical Pumps
- Suited to all sump applications: spillage, carbon transfer etc
- Various column lengths and materials of construction are available.
- Chrome, rubber and stainless steel are suited for corrosive and/or abrasive sump applications.
- Grease lubricated and sealed with labyrinths and V-seals
- The upper and lower bearings are grease purged
- Taper roller bearings are used on drive and non-drive end bearings
Open 5-vane top suction impeller design enables the handling of large solids
Ease of maintenance design with quick release cotters
Salvic joints and two quick release cotters are used to lock the casing in place, allowing for ease of maintenance