Robuschi RB-DV Series
The RB-DV series consists of 3 lobe rotary blowers used as exhausters, which makes it possible to reach a high compression ratio, by means of Robuschi’s patented atmospheric air injection device, that reduces overheating of the gas and the power absorbed by the blower.
- Maximum vacuum 93% – 28”Hg on a dead head
- Gases and vapours can be handled
- Patented and unique air inlet design
- Cool operating temperatures (no overheating on dead head)
- Low maintenance thanks to its robustness and heavy duty operation.
- RB-DV series blowers are selected by applications requiring vacuum
- levels greater than 50%.
- RB-DV series blowers are used in the following applications:
- Vacuum trucks handling wet and/or dry
- Pneumatic conveying
- Central vacuum systems
- De-areation plants
- Flow rate up to 10,500/h
- Up to 90% vacuum can be achieved